Thursday, April 12, 2012

+ loving: Statement Necklaces

.
.
The other day, an acquaintance made an observation that I'm quite an accessory girl. I admit that I am. I've always been into accessories, and currently, I'm crushing over statement necklaces.

Some days, I believe nothing is better than a simple dress paired with a bold necklace to complete the outfit. But at times, the easier it looks, the harder it is to achieve. Less is definitely more if you want the necklace to stand out yet not overthrow the entire look.

At the top of the trend list lately are the tribal and Art Deco styles, and today I've put together a large collection to share with you here, mostly because I can't decide which ones I like better! Yup, I'm definitely the girl who can spend ages in an accessory shop going back and forth between the shelves and displays, but I know I'm not the only one, for I always end up getting in the way or bumping shoulders with the same few faces too!

{Renee Le Hunt d├ębut swimwear collection - photography by David Higgs | Image by Citizen Couture - via Fashionising.com | Sass & Bide - RTW AW'12}


{Top Row: Midnoon in Seoul | Moscow Stories | Sea Breeze | Black Russian - all by House of Kami}
{Bottom Row: Necklaces by Marion Vidal}

{Top Row: Hey, Jade - Mod Cloth | Sweet Sentiment - Mod Cloth | Treasure Chest Double Row - Kate Spade | Tessellate - J.Crew}
{Bottom Row: Baublebox - Kate Spade | Smoothed by the Sea - Mod Cloth | Willemstad - Anthropologie | Treasure Chest - Kate Spade}


{Top Row: Geometric Panel Necklace - Zara | Bunting Ditsy Necklace - Topshop | Sea Splinters - Anthropologie | Spring Street Design Group Horn Necklace - Nordstrom}
{Bottom Row: Tribal Metal Scalloped Collar - Nordstrom | Natasha Couture - Nordstrom | Anndra Neen Cage Choker | YSL Purefly gold-toned - Net-A-Porter}


I know! You want them all too, right? Haha, maybe not - not everyone's as fickle like me. So far, I've only collected two, none from here, and I'm already having problem with storage! If you have a good recommendation on how to store these chunky babies, I'd love to know!

Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeep! I want them all! I love the necklaces by House of Kami, especially the lacy looking ones...need now!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog.. and I like it!! I see many nice, beautiful things!! I go to follow yours'! With lovely greetings, Herma (from the Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...