Thursday, April 26, 2012

+ inspired by: Trench Style

.
.
Good morning dear friends!

I have a coffee date later today, and with this fabulous wet weather we're having, I believe it's time to show off my new trench coat from Pull & Bear! Wheeee ~ gotta self-inject some excitement in this dreary cold!

And here are some inspirations I've been checking out!


{Image 1: Margit Brant A'11, photography by Signe Vlistrup, via Fashionising.com | Image 2: Trench Coat by Zara, Icon Trech by J.Crew, Single Breast Trench by Tulle | Image 3: Belted Classic Trench by MICHAEL Michael Kors, Matinee Trench by J.Crew, A Wear Trench Coat With Bird Print from Asos}

Have a fun day, and thank you for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I wish it would stop raining! But I agree it does mean snazzy trench coat weather, I love mine, I wish it was coral like the one in the last pic, thats is sooo pretty! Thanks for your comment on my blog too!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...