Friday, February 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

.
.
Good morning dearest friends, and Happy Friday!

A week ago, I got a pleasant surprise from the lovely Cathy of Paperpeony, awarding me the Liebster Blog Award! Yayyyy!!! Thank you Cathy!

Page Thirteen has been up and running for more than a year, and this is our first award, ever! It is a great feeling knowing that, while I blog away at my little home office in sweet, quiet Adelaide, my work is being enjoyed, read through and appreciated. Your visits to this page are not just numbers on the web tracker; every comment and encouragement is what motivates me, keeps this blog going and inspire new ideas everyday, and I am really really thankful for your comforting presence and awesome support!


{Image by Shu @ Page Thirteen | ps. also taking the opportunity to show off my new header for the season - how do you like it?}

Like many, I tried looking up the origins of the Liebster Blog Award, but couldn't find an exact source. However, it is quite clear that the award originated from Germany. Liebster means "dearest" or "favourite" in German, and the award is given as a form of recognition and support for smaller, up and coming blogs.

What happens next is that I thank and give a shout-out to the blogger who presented me with the award, and in turn pass Liebster on to 5 other bloggers whose work I appreciate and admire.

Below are the 5 blogs Page Thirteen would like to spotlight and show appreciation to:

1. Cookie Cutter
2. Plasterdoll
3. F for Fabulous
4. Cozy Condo Living
5. Confessions of a Pretoria Chique

Do drop by their blogs for a visit if you have the time! :)

Thank you again, and have an inspiring day ahead!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout-out, Shu. I am also very impressed with the other four blogs - really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for awarding us Plasterdolls for this award! We are truly honoured! xoxo, Plasterdoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shu, thank you so much for this award, I more than honored to receive that. And your blog indeed is sweet and inspiring for me. Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all of you for the love and support! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...