Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Rolls of Lomo

.
.
Good morning dear friends!

Remember a few months back Ally got me a Diana F+ CMYK (remind yourself here)? Well, it took a while, but I finally got the first couple rolls of lomo film developed! I was quite anxious about the outcome - what if they all turn out black, or white, or nothing? Luckily the negatives came back with images on them (phew!), and I'm quite excited to share them with you!


I can't say I knew what I was doing; while heeding the 'don't think, just shoot' moto of Lomography, I also followed basic instructions as closely as I remembered. Some of the double exposures were purely accidental because I kept forgetting to turn the dial after shooting one scene, and some were 'planned' - I think I like the accidental ones better!

{All images by Shu on Diana F+ with Lomography Color Negative 400/120}

I'll definitely keep on exploring with analogue photography, and if you pick up something I've not been doing right, please do not hesitate to point it out. (Like, can someone please tell me why the numbers of my negatives are reflected onto my images??!) I will appreciate any tips or pointers to help me take better pictures! Thank you very much in advance!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love the overlapping pics. I actually thought the numbers were intentional. Hopefully you'll figure out why that's happening. I'm going look up Lomo camera since I don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shu, they are GREAT! There is a softness and femininity to them. I love it! Congrats, your first roll came out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Riette! :) The encouragement is just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! this looking really nice. :)
    Hope to see more from you! :D

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! :) i'm looking forward to explore more, and maybe get tips from you too! x. shu

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...