Tuesday, February 28, 2012

+ 13 Collections: {Geometrics} / 6

.
.
Good morning dear friends! Sorry for missing yesterday. I had a pretty full-on but happy weekend, not to mention a super-duper hot one (we hit 40c again, 3 days in a row!), which resulted in me feeling a little exhausted and unwell on Monday. Like most people, I do get affected by the state of the weather sometimes, and today it's turned a gloomy and cool. I had to force myself to be at the desk today, and it was admittedly a slow start, but I'm glad I did! There's nothing like blogging to chase away the gloom!

Today, I'm sharing with you my discovery of objects, sculptures and installations in geometric style! Bet you didn't realise a small geometry trend could spread out so widely and influence so many different aspects and realms? This has been an interesting journey of exploration for me too, and I hope you're enjoying it too (and not getting bored of angles and facets just yet)!


{#1 Geometric Brass Sculptures by Kelly Wearstler, via Elle Decor | #2 Steel interior sculpture from Wild Heads series by Bongo Design | #3 Dom Lamp by Domo | #4 DIY Project 99cent Store Mug by Oh, Hello Friend | #5 Jewels by MQuan, discovered via Design Sponge | #6 Paper Polygons by Happy Mundane, discovered via Apartment Therapy | #7 Tivolivat Wooden Decorations from Swiden | #8 This Time Things Will Be Different by Sandra Fettingis, discovered via Design Milk | #9 Work of geometric abstractionist Pard Morrison, discovered via Design Milk}

Coming up, more exciting geometrics in fashion clothings and paper goods. If you've missed the previous 13 Collections posts on Geometrics, you can catch up here: {Geometrics} 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5.

Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it all. The DIY mug idea looks cheap and easy. Maybe I'll try that to add some geometic shapes into my life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...