Sunday, September 4, 2011

+ quoted: "Nothing Worth Doing Is Easy"

.
.
Hello dear friends! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Popped into Blogger today, and - wow! New interface! Still feeling my way around it; basically, found a space I can type in, and hopefully there's a "publish" button to click on when I'm done! That's probably as far as I'll explore today!

We still have our guests around, and this week, we've been to a couple of wineries, lunched at Maggie Beer's Farm Shop (so lovely! will share more when I have the chance!), did some shopping, and dropped by the Royal Adelaide Show (craziness!). I'm also suffering from an attack of hay fever, one of the many lovely gifts Spring bears, and endured a really restless sleepless night *blegh!*



Just wanted to drop by and say "hi", and to let you know that I've missed you all, and I hope to get back to my usual blogging schedule soon. Thank you for your patience!

Leaving you with this inspiring quote I came across a while back:

"Exposed, yet strong. If I don't open up, I'm safe. But if I hide behind a wall, it is difficult to be heard or to face other people. When you open yourself up to others, you notice that everyone has similar feelings, and we all battle with the same issues. People are at their strongest when they are bare and vulnerable." ~ Musician Manna in the Olivia Magazine {via RTIF}.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...