Sunday, April 17, 2011

+ play dress up: Country Strong

Good Afternoon, and Happy Sunday!

We watched "Country Strong" last night, and although I've never been a country tunes girl, I found it surprisingly entertaining. The soundtrack was relaxing, with a couple of pretty good songs. I guess it helped that Leighton Meester was starring in it, and I got to ogle at her fashion and styles while enjoying the movie too!

Ally's been into the plaid shirt trend this past month, and after "Country Strong", I find myself digging the look too! I've put together a little collage of the ensemble, and maybe I just might start shopping for a plaid shirt myself!

{1 | 2 | 3}

{1 | 2 | 3}

{1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5}

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...