Monday, January 31, 2011

+ loving: Gem Necklace by Ladies and Gentlemen

Good morning, and happy Monday!

Who would have thought that I would get all fuzzy-brained from a 42 degree summer day? But I am feeling a little slow... And before my head gets all muddled, let me share this gorgeous find with you.



This Porcelain Gem necklace by Ladies and Gentlemen is a perfect accessory for any outfit. Celebrating the qualities of ceramic and metal, the elegant piece features a hand-casted ceramic "gem stone" in black or white, suspended between draping chains of  black and gold.

It would look fantastic teamed with a pastel cocktail dress, or lend a chic air to your favourite plain tee. Simply gorgeous, don't you think? I played around with some mix and match, and actually love the couple of combinations I came up with! So here's a little bonus fashion inspiration!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for composing such a lovely post and sharing my gem necklaces! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...