Monday, December 13, 2010

My Birthday Wish List!

Hello hello, dearest Pagies!! It's been a while!!

In case you were wondering if I've suddenly dropped off the blogosphere radar just a couple of weeks before Christmas (!!), the answer is "NO", and I have a very good reason for taking off without a word.

Our migration agent decided to create some holiday magic, and is trying to get us our visa before Christmas. Hence, the last week was spent filling up forms, going for medical check-up, writing our love stories to prove that our relationship really is genuine, filtering through hundreds of photographs and selecting the best ones to represent how we've grown as a couple... It was endless! I've just pressed "send" on my email, and I hope to worse of it is over.

So now, I'm back! And on my birthday too! Happy birthday to me! I am thankful for all that I have at this very moment, and for the wonderful people who share my life with me! And to my dearest Page Thirteen readers, thank you for your support, and I hope you'll share many more birthdays with me too!

I am a little too old to ask for pressies, but I still can't resist coming up with a little with list for myself - just for fun!


♥ March Jacobs Daisy Solid Perfume Ring - an accessory that smells good - how perfect is that?
♥ Coach Madison Leather Sophia Satchel - I'm still into my grey phase - obviously!
♥ A Lomo camera would really be a dream come true...! (Image by SprocketsArts)
♥ Tiffany Keys - I got one of these from Ally as my birthday gift last year, and have since been besotted with the collection!
♥ Another Thomas Sabo charm? I can never have too many!

It's good to be back at Page Thirteen! Hang in there with me for a bit while I get my bearings, and things will get back to normal - soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...