Wednesday, October 27, 2010

+ shop at: Country Road Homeware

Hi all! I've missed you guys! It's been almost a week, and I'm now blogging from the new place! I managed to get some internet connection, although temporary (I reloaded my existing prepaid broadband), but it's better than nothing! The phone and internet should be connected some time next week, and then it will be back to business as usual.

Meanwhile, I've been catching up on some light reading, and also indulged in more than my fair share of shopping for the new place! We needed some trays/bowls for our knick-knacks, keys, watches and etc., and I combed the shops in the city, looking for something suitable. I wanted something small, as our make-shift bedside table isn't very big, and is already set up with a lamp and ipod dock, among other things.

And so I ventured into Country Road to check out their homeware section. Well, lets say I found not only my bowl, but a lot more other gorgeous stuffs to lust after! I walked out with a Bistro Ribbon Bowl in grey, a red Country Road Graphic Mug, and signed up for their cardholder program too! Looks like I might be visiting them more frequently...

Here's a collage of some of their collection. On the left are my mug and bowl; the rest, well, I thought they just looked good together. For future reference, perhaps?

Images from Country Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...